Friday, April 2, 2010

The Story and Sample

Okay. So I've been on Twitter for a while now and started following Roger Ebert (ebertchicago), notorious movie reviewer among other things, about 6 months ago. Since then my twitter feed has been flooded with his thoughts on movies, Sarah Palin and the Tea Party Patriots. He literally tweets so much that at times I'll look at my feed and only see his face:



So my question was: With so much time devoted to Twitter, when the hell does the man sleep?

In order to answer this I decided to run various tests on a single day in the Twitter life of Roger Ebert. I've compiled all of his tweets from March 31st, 2010. With this sample data set we should be able to figure out many things about the man, the myth, the legend... but more importantly, we're going to figure out when the hell he sleeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment